This website and all of its content is owned by our church. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
Information we may collect.
Our goal in collecting information from you is to ultimately make your experience better as you use this website. Here are the pieces of information that we may collect when you use this website.
1) A name and an email address that will enable us to send emails to you - provision of an email address on this site equates to consent.
2) A name, email address, or phone number so we can follow-up with you.
3) Billing information including a name, address and credit card information will enable us to process any purchases or donations.
4) A name, email address, and phone number if you complete our contact form with a question.
Any information that you voluntarily provide equates to information that you are giving us the consent to use.
How Personal Information is Collected
1) By visiting this website (cookies).
2) By making a donation to our church.
3) By applying to work with our church.
4) By contacting us using email, phone or any other means.
5) Through third party-cookies (see the section on “Data Collection Technologies”).
Anonymous Data Collection and Use
In order to ensure that our website delivers a high-quality experience, we may use analytics to help diagnose problems on our end and to manage the Website by identifying which areas of the Website are being used the most, and to fine-tune our content for users' best interest. This is essentially “traffic data” which cannot personally identify anyone, but it is helpful to us for marketing purposes and for improving our services. Traffic data collection only follows users activities as they are using this website, it does not follow activities on any other websites in any way.
Use of “Cookies”
We may utilize the “cookies” feature of major browsers. You may choose to disable cookies through your own web browser’s settings. However, disabling this function may diminish your experience on our Website and some features may not work as intended.
Data Collection Technologies
What happens with the Information We Collect
Your personal information may be used:
To contact you.
For follow-up purposes.
For promotional purposes.
For troubleshooting purposes.
For informational updates.
To help process payments online.
To process the payments that you could potentially be making to our church.
During targeted social media or search engine advertisements.
Storage and Handling of Personal Information
Personal Information obtained by this website is stored internally or through a data management system. We value your safety, so your Personal Information will only be accessed by people who are responsible for gathering, managing, or storing it, or who have a legitimate need to access it (i.e., our hosting provider, newsletter provider, payment processors, or team members).